To keep everyone safe while being in our salon, these are the new safety measures that all clients and members of staff must follow:
1. All clients and members of staff are required to wear face masks/coverings upon entering the salon.
2. All clients must wash and sanitise hands when entering and before receiving treatments.
3. Please arrive at your appointment alone. We do not allow any extra guests.
4. Our entrance door remains locked and only clients with a confirmed booking can enter. Please queue outside at the designated area and wait to be let in by a member of staff.
5. Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you arrive early, we ask if you could either wait in your car or in a safe location outside our salon.
6. You also must leave all of your belongings at home or in the car and please pay by card when possible.
7. If you have had symptoms of COVID-19, please wait at least 2 weeks before coming to the salon.
8. If someone you live with has tested positive or had symptoms of Coronavirus, please wait at least 2 weeks before coming to the salon.
9. Lavish Nails & Beauty reserves the right to refuse service to any person if we deem it is necessary to do so.
10. As we need to disinfect and sanitise our work surface and tools between uses, your wait time might be a little longer than unusual. May we ask for your patience and cooperation.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us